Monday, October 08, 2007

Well another day in Espana!!
I forgot to do my homework over the weekend....some how I missed that instruction in the flurry of rapid spanish being launched at my head at gargantuin speeds, ripping the drumbs my ears into a state of stupidity. Alas, I had ten minutes to write a page on a trip I have taken in the past using past tense verb forms. I wrote about my trip to central and eastern europe last summer. For ten mintues it was pretty impressive but you would not think so from the amount of red lashed on the paper by the professora. It appeared more like rabbit had been slaugtered on it then a simple page on a past vacation. After in class we learned about country names and a little bio information on espana. I really do not have that many problems understanding spanish when they talk slowley but to speak it is another story. My brain seems uncapable of translating a sentance that does not take 10 min to think about. I hace certaintly seen some difference in the last week.....and hey its only been a week. I road to and back to class in my new bicyle....a lot faster then my nuevo madres. Then before the 330 lunch that seems to be the norm in this casa, I went for a short 6k run on the calle martimo (the road on the sea).
More later in the week! Thanks mom and dad for the emails, keep m coming. Dad glad you liked that movie! Mom glad you had fun on your car trip. OOO and its Ivy's B Day on the 10th for all of you who care!!
PAZ, AMOR, ADIOS
Ty

No comments: