Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello everyone,

I made to it to Almeria safe. My host famiy is made up of one women and two other girls/women who are studying here as well. Everyone seems really cool and one talks english if I get to confused. The one that speaks english worked at the campground I stayed at when I was here last time....but not this summer when I was here. Today I got a semi run down of what my class load will be but it still left me confused on what the hell I will be doing. I will know a hell of alot more after this week and will fill everyone in with the correct information. Besides that nothing interesting has happend. I have been getting the itch to run or bike or some form of exercise and might do something this afternoon. The bus took 45 min to get to Almeria which was way to damn long....I think a bike would have been a faster option.
PAz
Ty

No comments: