Thursday, June 29, 2006

OK all, here is a quick run down of my Budapest era thus far. Yesterday, me and a girl I met here who is going to school at Montana State wandered around the giant market and then wandered around the city till 330. In the afternoon/evening we went caving. It was unbilivable, YOu went from hands and knees to on your stomach to on you back throughout the cave. In addition me, one other guy and the guide did this one hole that I swore I could not get through but the guide said I was one of the faster people defenitly for my first time. After that it was off to dinner then the hostel and bed. I would like to have gone out but knew by body was tired and ready for bed. TOday I took a 5-5 1/2 walking tour of Budapest. We wandered from the castle to Paliment to the city park..........of course im leaving out alot of the sites. Then me and the two other people I was on the tour with checked out the island on the Danube and then headed back to the Hostel for Guloush made by a staff member. Needless to say I wish I had brought a padometer to measure how long I have walked. Tomarrow morning its to the Baths and then to Romania at 12 or 2 depending on how quick I can get my shit together. Thats all from Buda........PEace..........TY

No comments: