Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sorry everyone I have not posted pictures but the internet I have been using at the Hostels always has a line behind me, so I never have the time. I will try and find a internet cafe today that actually has nice computers so that I can post a few pics. I watched the US game, which was a great match and the US played very well. The concentration camps were pretty amasing, although unfortunetly I did not tour the bigger of the two because of rain. Still the shear size was amasing and I do not know how anyone could say the holocaust never happened.

Last night at the pub I met a Irish butcher and his girl friend. We talked politics over a few beers and again I found a person who was uncertain about the future of his country. He, like the Aussie, Canadians and Poles I have talked with all seem worried about the future of their countries in the next ten years.

TY

No comments: