Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ok the trip has been going very good. I have been meeting many cool people from different parts of the world and seem to get along with them better then the other americans. Last night we went to a local bar/bbq place to watch the Poland soccer match. Poland lost in the 91st min and instantly the place went silent. The BBQ pit reminded me of the salt lick and I got some Polish sausage that was very good. I drank to much and I am still recovering. I talked politics with a 24 year old Aussie who was in the fashion business, owning two stores in Austrailia and opening one on the East Coast of the US in the next year. He had a very interesting theory on World Politics and if peole were not waiting for the internet I would elaberate more. Thats all from Warsaw, its on to Krakow at 9 in the morning tomarrow.

TY

No comments: