Tuesday, June 13, 2006

OK everybody I made it to Warsaw in one piece at least physically. I got about four hours of sleep since I left, 32 hours plus. So needless to say I am pretty warn down mentally. I think I an going to go to a bar and watch the Brazil game and then get some dinner and call it a early night. I all most ran in to my first disaster but luckily they had enough space; I forgot to send a confirmation two days before I arrived. Tomorrow I will go check out old town Warsaw and the day after wonder through the old jewish areas. I have free e-mail at this place so feel free to write me back. So far the other kids hear seem odd and not enthusiastic about going out but maybe they are jet lagged as well. The Polish women I have seem are very pretty but it looks like they might loose it when they get older. Till next time, PEace, Love and I am Out

As far as political stuff I flew on a plane with a Swiss lady born in the same town as my Grandmother who lived in New York. She shard my political ideoligy allmost exactly and it was nice to meet another individual with the same worries. At least we lib's are not alone, maybe in the bible belt....I am not sure.

No comments: