Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ok made it Budapest yesterday at about 3 or so. The city is huge and defenitly at least two million. I got to the hostel and was instantly impressed by it. It is located in a very quit neighborhood in Buda. The hostel has a very zin like feeling with hamock, peace flags, flambouant colors on the walls and a chill out gazebo....very cool place bottom line. After hanging out around the hostel for the first soccer match, me and a girl I met left to Pest. I was supposed to meet the guys I had met in Bratislavia at club that was supposed to show the soccer match. I arrived about 5 min late and had to search around for a tv but found one. Unfortenetly the guys were not there and non of us exchanged e-mails, so unless I ran into them randemly I dont think I will talk them again. I got back to the hostel around 12 and went to bed although most poeple were just going out. The only thing planned for today is a caving expedition at 330. Till then I will go wander around some where in the city, maybe check out the market, baths...who knows.

TY

No comments: