Monday, June 19, 2006

Hello Everyone,

Well it is 1230 pm in i am in Prague. I just got finished at a jazz bar where the music was incredible and I bought the bands CD. I arrived in Prague at about 445 after a 9 hour train ride. I rode with my Canadian, English, Swedish friends I have made along the route although the Sweds got off before Prague. The train ride was long but went by quick playing Texas Holdem poker which I won but unfortunately it is worth not much because it was Polish money. Prague is very beautiful but very very full of tourist. For awhile I did not think there were any Czech people actually living in Praha, Prague as we call it. MOm, I did not get to watch but 10 min of the Spain game because we went to the Jazz club. Jason, next on thursday it is off to Vienna. Thanks everyone for writing me or posting comments on my blog. Again I am sorry I have not put any pictures up but it takes a little more time then I usually have. My beard is in the first stage, second day of intense itching. I have one more stage of intense itching to go in a couple of days and then it will be the longest I have let it go. MOm I met a girl in Krakow whose dad went to school in Wenatchee and he is now 56. Although the beard looks ruff it gives me a sense of accomplishment past the typical Americans I see. In addition, I met two Texans in Krakow and they defiantly did not give Texas a good name. The women so far in Czech are pretty but I think any girl that is new or unique is pretty to any guy. Well thats all for today..............Later

Ty

No comments: