Thursday, June 08, 2006

Here I sit in Comanche trying to stay out of the Texas heat awaiting my trip to Europe. I leave on Sunday to Dallas with my mom and step dad. Monday morning it is off to NY city and then to Zurich and finally to Warsaw. Although I am excited, the events in the world do scare me. Recently the US killed the top Al-Qaeda leader in Iraq but again 40 people were killed by car bombs. While this was happing, Republican Senators were laughing and rejoicing about the death of one individual. If you ask me, killing one man does not make up for the death of 2500 US solders sent to fight in a false war based on lies from the Monkey President.

Instead of dealing with major problems like Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan (Dafar), domestic issues like education or the ever increasing National debt, Mr. Bush is trying to out law, by putting in a new amendment, same sex marriage. The conservative Christians drive me insane. Non of us should give a damn about what to individuals choose to do, I certainty don’t!! I know it did not pass but it still grips me that we even have to talk about this issue.

In addition, another thing in the news that blows my mind is the CIA's support of the Somalia warlords. Yes, I understand that the Islamic extremists are dangerous, but how can we support a group of warlords that dragged US soldiers through the street.

This world has many crazy things going on and eventually we need to start talking more about making changes in the US politically. First off is voting all the damn conservative Christians out of office, unless they want to start dealing with real issues. Well I could keep going but I will save more for later.

Next time you hear from me I will be in Eastern Europe. Peace, Love and Goodbye!

No comments: