Wednesday, February 13, 2008

(I hope he is right because, Dennis is about the only person with balls enough (a few others) in Congrss to stand up to this corporate machine)
Dick Feagler: We need to keep Dennis in our Congress, and we will
Dick FeaglerPlain Dealer Columnist
Im going to vote to send Den nis Kucinich back to Con gress. Lord knows we need somebody there who speaks his mind and doesn't suck up to the establishment. Dennis says what Dennis thinks. And a lot of what Dennis thinks is what I think. So he's got my vote.

I think this war is terrible. And so does Dennis. He told me that's why he ran.

"After the last election, the Democrats were elected to stop the war," he said. "After attending some Democratic meetings, I learned that the party wasn't going to stop it. They were going to keep funding it. That's why I decided to run."

LINK TO CON.

No comments: