Sunday, July 02, 2006

Update from yesterdays post....I meant beaf stomach soup. I went to the train station today and bought my ticket for tomarrow and walked up to the top of the hill overlooking the town. I did all this with a Canadain girl and a german guy. The we went to the national history mueseum of Transalvania which is free on sundays. I finished early and lost them so now im at the internet cafe. I finally got some antibiotics (doxiciclina) what ever that is. I guess I will be celebrating the 4th of july either in Shigisoura or Brasov depending on how many nights I stay in the first. Hope all is well with everybody, and JA I will try and stay away from Draculas girls, even though I have some of my own fangs. Dad, thanks for the e-mail, I stopped the mass e-mails because this way is easier. Peace Out

TY

No comments: