Monday, July 03, 2006

Ok made it to the next town in one piece. My nose kicked into full gear and was running so bad I had to take off the bandana and use it as a tissue rag. This is a beutifal town and hopefully I will be hiking tomarrow, we shall se. The hostel does not have internet so i found a internet cafe inside the citidal. I ate lunch with a couple from outside philly who I had met in Cruj, They were here only for 4 hours before they caught their train to Bucharest. The lady is actually from Romania although I never asked how she ended up in the States. The hostel Im staying at is very interesting and defenitly not the nicest but its a bed. I think I might cut my stay in Bucgarest to one night, since the train ride to Sofia is 14 hours. I will just catch a night train and then two nights in Sofia and then a night bus or train to Istanbul. That is real tenative but looking more like a reality. It all depends if I like a town or find some girl.....which has not happened yet. Im hoping the anti biotics kick in soon becuase I cant handle my nose being this plugged. I got some decongestint that has not worked. Well maybe more tomarrow if not, then Wednesday from Brasov.

TY

No comments: