Thursday, October 19, 2006

As for me,

Well since my last personal post, I do not think to much has changed. The weather is gradually getting colder and you can feel winter peaking around the corner. I try and stay busy via hiking, fishing, biking and the large amount of reading that comes with Grad School. Last Friday I went to a party that was mostly parents (because it was homecoming and that is a big deal here) at first untill later in the night when the parents left. I had brought my backpack because I had tequilla and a extra jacket and my numerous accesseries for my bike. So the party went on and at about one a.m. or so we left to go downtown to get a night cap! I then realized that someone had stolen my backpack....the interesting thing however...was they removed all by biking stuff...I guess friendly theives. So it was not a big deal because it was a old bag. I wake up early the next morning and realize that my flash drive (memory disk) with two finsihed projects was in the bag. This led to my wonderful weekend of redoing my 14 page paper and GIS project all day Saturday.
On Tuesday playing in my soccer game, I thought I hurt my knee bad. I woke up yesterday, called the school doctor and a friend to give me a ride. Luckily, because I could not imagine a winter with no skiing, it looks like I just twisted or sprained my knee. No swealing but annoying enough I had to use a crutch yesterday. Hopefully it heals fast because the intermural tournament starts next week, if it has not healed I will just have to go and chear.
Besides those two exciting stories life is still the same. Hiking, Biking and Fishing!!!
The world is very crazy right now and hopefully we can make a difference and change this coming election. I will say, I am glad that my vote will be in Montana because it seems democrats in Texas will never have a chance at the national offices, for the most part. If only Kinky could really pull it off!!! Well thats all for now, enjoy the different political and new post to come!!

Peace, Love and Courage
TY

No comments: