Monday, March 24, 2008

GMO and Morgellons Disease
by Barbara Peterson

I am currently reading William Engdahl's Seeds of Destruction, which documents the takeover of our global food chain by giant transnational agri-business concerns intent on enslaving the population through GMO technology. I am having difficulty reading this book because after a few pages, I become enraged at the colossal greed and corruption that exists in our corporate government, which has no problem murdering whole populations and eco-systems, and reducing the survivors to a life of abject misery and poverty. I find that after reading just a few pages, I have to put the book down, cool off, then pick it up again and read a few more pages before going through the cycle again. Anyway, as I was going through this cycle of reading, fuming, cooling off, then reading again, a thought occurred to me. What if the advent of Morgellons Disease has something to do with the ingestion of GMO foods? The timing seems to be rather coincidental, so I did some web research, and here is what I found.

Morgellons Disease – What is it?
LINK TO CON

No comments: